Dear Friend of Trinity Health Center,
Before Trinity Health Center opened for the uninsured patients in DeSoto County on October 13, Board members and the medical staff dedicated the building, equipment, and staff to the medical and spiritual healing of patients and to the glory of God. And God brought the patients…
• The very first patient was a middle-aged female with urinary symptoms who said through tears after being treated, “I have been praying for someone to provide treatment for my health care needs. Without Trinity Health Center, I don’t know how long I would have had to endure this situation…”
• One middle-aged male came to Trinity Health Center as a result of a growth on his shoulder that prohibited the ability to do his normal job. The staff was able to not only get specialized medical help for his original condition, but also treat and control his blood pressure. During one of his last visits he said, “Thank you, thank you! I always have been seen so quickly and treated with such care here at Trinity Health…”
• As a result of not being able to obtain treatment from other clinics, a young male said he was, “So thankful,” to receive early treatment to prevent further complications from his new diagnosis of diabetes.
Would you help give the Gift of Health by donating to Trinity Health Center?
These patient stories and testimonies underscore the importance of providing medical and spiritual health care to those in need within our county! Would you provide the Gift of Health by donating to Trinity Health Center?
You may give the Gift of Health in two ways:
1. Give the Gift of Health through a year-end, tax deductible contribution. Please go here or you may write a check, made payable to Trinity Health Center, and mail it, before December 31, to: Trinity Health Center, 6935 Windchase Drive Horn Lake, MS 38637
2. Give the Gift of Health as a Christmas present in honor or memory of someone. Is there someone on your Christmas shopping list to whom you do not know what to give? Give the Gift of Health in their honor or in memory of someone special. Send the list of recipients to Kimberly Remak at email@example.com and make your donation online or through the mail. Contact Kimberly by email or call her at (901) 335-6821 for any questions. Each recipient on your Christmas list will receive a special, personalized Christmas Card (seen above), acknowledging your gift, but orders must be placed by December 20 to insure delivery by Christmas.
Join us in becoming the church at work in the world by providing donations for the medical and spiritual healing, the true Gift of Health, of patients at Trinity Health Center.
Kimberly Remak, Director of Development